Most Thorough Hood Cleaning Ever, Or It is FREE!
“That‘s right, if you don’t feel my hood cleaning is the most thorough you have ever seen, I will clean it again for free. If for any reason you are still not pleased, I will refund your money. What could be more fair?”
FREE Irresistible Offers on Below That Can’t Be Put Off!
Dear Kitchen Manager:
3 Reasons you should clean your hoods regularly!
Fact 1: Local Fire Marshalls and your Insurance company require you to do so. As commercial cooking operations, you are required under local fire codes to clean your hoods according to NFPA 96 standards regularly. This varies from once per month to once per year depending on volume and type of cooking. Many insurance companies refuse to offer coverage to a commercial cooking operation if they do not provide proof of regularly cleaning their hood system.
Fact 2: When grease builds up, it serves as fuel for a potential fire. Any grease that is left behind in a commercial hood or commercial kitchen ventilation system is the perfect fuel for a fire, should a spark ignite it. Routine cleaning and maintenance can remove grease and keep the insides of the equipment from becoming clogged with grease that can potentially ignite. Most parts of a commercial kitchen exhaust system are made from stainless steel and can be cleaned down to the bare metal, fully removing all grease and residue.
Fact 3: Statistically, kitchen fires, including failure of ventilation systems and cooking appliances are the most common cause of building and structural damage. More than 50% of restaurant fires start in the kitchen. Proper cleaning of the ventilation system and commercial hood can help reduce the risk of fire dramatically. When the exhaust hood is working properly, including the fire suppression system, a small fire in the kitchen is easily contained and extinguished before it can get out of control and cause significant damage.
WARNING! Don’t Call Any Hood Cleaning Company Until You Hear This 24 Hour, FREE, Recorded Message! You will hear: 6 Costly Misconceptions About Hood Cleaning. 4 Steps To Choosing The Right Cleaner For You. 7 Questions To Ask Before Letting Any Cleaner Into Your Kitchen.
24-HOURS 888-654-8491 or click here for FREE consumer report
Your hood system needs the best!
It is amazing how hard it can be to make the right hood cleaning decisions. I had to learn just like you, but I have everyday experience, so here are some pointers I have learned through years of experience:
1. Trying to do it yourself may seem to save money but it’s your valuable time & hard work.
In order to even come close to the results we can achieve, you would have to rent a hot water pressure washer and accompanying tools, buy caustic degreaser and climb in the hood and duct yourself. Who really wants to work that hard? (Price the rentals. They are not cheap.)
If it worked one-tenth as good as my $20,000.00 state-of the-art system, I would never have spent that money.
2. Make sure the company you choose is reputable and INSURED.
Many of you have often laid it all on the line (Money and Time) to own your restaurant or kitchen. The last thing you need is an unscrupulous hood cleaner who is in your kitchen late at night, often unsupervised. Over the years I have heard customers complain about everything from their hood cleaner stealing something to drinking their alcohol, without paying, while working. I have personally cleaned up after extremely poor hood cleanings. Some have even only cleaned the inside of the hood without cleaning the duct and fan. You have too much invested to hire an uninsured, unscrupulous hood cleaner.
3. Choosing a company solely by price does not work.
Companies price in so many ways, it is hard to compare. The truth is, when we invest wisely, we get what we pay for. Call the cheapest company you can find, and I’ll wager you get a big sales pitch with a little bit of cleaning. It only makes sense that the cheapestcompany has to cut costs by using cheap cleaning agents, cheap cleaning equipment, and cheap personnel who spend as little time as possible cleaning your Hood. Is that really going to solve all the problems I have mentioned? Of course not. You don’t have to spend a fortune to keep your hoods clean. Just get the best value for your investment. You will find my prices reasonable, and my service extraordinary.
9 Reasons Why You Should Choose Hank’s Hot Washers
1. BECAUSE YOU GET AN EXACT APPOINTMENT ON A REGULAR BASIS. We know that you have to prep for us to come, so if we have to cancel due to weather or some unseen factor, we will call by noon the day of service to give you as much notice as possible. We will keep track of when you system is due for its next cleaning and call you with a reminder and schedule another appointment.
2. BECAUSE YOU GET PROMPT RESPONSE. We usually have an opening within a week.
3. BECAUSE WE ANSWER THE PHONE LIVE. Call anytime and you’ll only get a busy signal if all the phones are ringing at once; we return all calls promptly, and we are available 24/7.
4. BECAUSE YOU GET HONEST PRICING. No sales gimmick, no hidden costs.
5. BECAUSE YOU GET AN EXPERT CLEANER WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE THAT IS FULLY INSURED. Our company has been in business for over 10 years. We are fully insured and will provide proof of liability to anyone that requests that info.
6. WE DON’T CUT CORNERS; WE CLEAN THEM. We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly, including all accessible duct work. You will be provided with photos of our work within 48 hours of completion of service.
7. ALL OF OUR TECHS ARE CERTIFIED AND HAVE BACKGROUND CHECKS.You will have peace of mind knowing that when you leave us in your kitchen, you are not leaving potential criminals. Your hoods will be cleaned by the best trained crew in Idaho.
8. ONE CALL SERVICE:
*Hood Cleaning *Appliance cleaning *Tile and grout cleaning. *Floor mat cleaning *Janitorial Services *Dumpster area cleaning *Exterior building washing *Gum removal from sidewalks *Drive through cleaning.*Filter Washing *Fan belt adjustment and replacement
9. BECAUSE YOU GET MORE THAN A SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with our hood cleaning, we will promptly return to re-clean it at our cost. If you are still not satisfied, we will refund your money.
7 Irresistible, FREE Reasons to Call Right Now:
I know you will be thrilled with our work, stick with us forever, and brag to your friends about our hood cleaning job. So here is your chance to try us with such great savings, you would have to have your hoods cleaner than “The Emirel Show” hoods to pass it by. BAM!
Call 208-339-1624 NOW!
FREE OFFER #1.
Avoid costly mistakes! Call my FREE recorded Consumer Information Hotline for more on how to select a hood cleaner at 1-888-847-6087. 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
FREE CLEANING: (NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER OFFER)
FREE OFFER #2.
FREE inspection and adjustment of fan belt to new customers. (ask about or our gold and platinum cleaning packages for complete fan maintenance.)
FREE OFFER #3.
Become a new customer, and Hank’s Hot Washers will clean up to 5 mats for FREE.
FREE OFFER #4.
Get Hank’s Hot Washers complete hood system and appliance audit for FREE.
FREE OFFER #5.
Participate in our filter exchange, and you will get pickup and delivery for FREE. (offered only in Rexburg, Pocatello, and Idaho Falls.)
FREE OFFER #6.
Every third appliance cleaned FREE. We measure appliances from largest to smallest. Every third one is FREE. (See website for more details. www.hankshotwashers.com)
FREE OFFER #7.
Have your dumpster area cleaned and Hank’s Hot Washers will remove gum from your sidewalks for FREE.
P.S. My crews only have a few openings per week, and we will soon be booked up, so CALL NOW…888-654-8491
Don’t delay! Mention ‘Offer FIRE SERVICES OF IDAHO 1’.